SAT/SUN 25 & 26 NOVEMBER 2017 - BYRON BAY
This new training will develop your doula skills with a holistic approach to supporting the mother-baby and family during the transformational time following birth.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE 2-DAY WORKSHOP INCLUDE -
- Doula Support - the role of the doula in the early days/weeks of parenting.
- Post-natal Depletion - recognising and supporting the mother through post-natal challenges.
- Healing Birth Trauma - essential tools for de-briefing and healing the birth experience.
- Closing the Bones - traditional Mexican ritual to bring the mother back into her body, energise and nurture her after childbirth. This soothing and powerful ceremony symbolically closes the many pathways that were opened during the birth of her baby, creating space and freedom to embrace the new role of motherhood more fully.
There are no pre-requisites to join this educational and experiential training.
$350 - Link to on-line bookings coming soon - $75 deposit reserves your place.
Contact Us to express your interest.
BIRTHING THE SPIRIT - Spiritual Tools for Birthkeepers
Sunday 27th September 2015 - 10am - 4pm - Byron Bay
A one day Workshop for Birth Keepers - Enhancing the Mother-Baby Connection
For Doulas, Midwives, Healers and all those working with Pregnant & Birthing women
- Learn simple tools to enhance spiritual connection
- Develop more tust in your intuition in a grounded way
- Create sacred birthing space - wherever the birth is taking place
- Energy healing for pregnancy and birth
- Healing difficult birth experiences
In this experiential workshop we will explore way to develop more intuition and trust as a sacred birth keeper. Gain confidence in connecting from a spiritual perspective with mothers and babies and supporting clients to trust themselves.
You will learn simple and effective spiritual tools to use in your practice as a birth keeper - including space clearing, energy healing and trauma releasing.
Venue - La Cachette, Byron Bay (address provided on registration)
Cost - $120 (includes morning & afternoon teas & snacks) BYO Lunch
Registration - email Anna - here
Payment can be made by direct deposit - Byron Pregnancy Retreat BSB 032-573 A/C172068 or by Paypal through the On-line Shop - here
Workshops & Training
An inspiring Guest Speaker, Anna Watts is available both in Australia and overseas, for pregnancy groups, birthing events, doula workshops, teacher trainings, women’s festivals and more. If you would like to gather a group in your location please contact Anna to discuss your event.
Workshop Topics include –
- Birthing the Spirit
Embracing the spiritual connection in pregnancy and birth. For pregnant women, doulas, birth keepers – learn valuable tools to enhance the mother/baby bond and soul journey. Develop your intuition to receive guidance and healing for pregnancy birth and beyond.
- Sacred Birth
Sacred Birth is for all those believing pregnancy and birth is an opportunity for transformational growth and empowerment. To honour the spiritual aspects of conception, pregnancy and birth and celebrate them as stepping stones along the path of parenting our children in a more conscious and connected way. For Pregnant Women – you will gain the clarity and confidence to make the most holistic choices for your birth experience, heal and release any fears to enhance early bonding as you welcome your baby with joy!
- Yoga Nidra for Pregnancy & Birthing
The powerful process of deep rest (Yoga Nidra) offers the space to gently release fears and unconscious patterns, allowing the clarity and confidence in body, mind and spirit to birth with joy! An opportunity to create your own ‘Sankalpa’ (Resolve) for the journey of pregnancy and your vision for conscious birthing.
- Healing the Red Thread - Birthing the Future
Re-weaving the thread of Women of all Nations. Together feeling the heartbeat of the Mother through the Medicine Drum. Honouring the Ancestors and healing our lineage through our womb connection to Mother Earth. Creating intentions for birthing new foundations in our lives.
- In-service Training for Midwives, Educators, Doulas, Pre-natal Yoga Teachers
An opportunity to learn Sacred Birth Doula skills with an independent birth educator, doula trainer and pre-natal yoga teacher. Drawing on her many years’ experience, Anna will share her warmth and birthing wisdom to offer new inspiration and guidance for birth keepers. This session is tailored to the unique requirements of your staff and organisation.
For up-coming workshops please see the Calendar